As low as ฿0.00
- สนใจติดต่อสอบถามโทร.02-725-6400 (ก่อนสั่งซื้อ)
- ครอบคลุมการทำงานบน Windows
โปรแกรม ReportSmith Desktop
Report Design :
- Regardless of your level of expertise, you can build sophisticated, formatted reports fast with the default report templates and predefined report styles in ReportSmith.
- Pre-built templates support columnar, crosstab, form, and mailing label formats.
- Report styles combine borders, patterns, fonts, and colors to provide fast, single-click formatting.
- Choose a template, apply a style, and you've created a polished report fast! Or, use the powerful formatting and editing capabilities to create custom reports and styles that meet your specific corporate standards.
- ReportSmith also allows for the creation of formatted field headings.
- ReportSmith supports unlimited report sizes, even those larger than the memory capacity of the client workstation.
- ReportSmith supports unlimited number of tables in a report and has extensive calculation capabilities for summary values, derived fields, and macros.
- ReportSmith visually and intuitively links and joins additional data to your report. Composite buttons consolidate common report creation tasks.
- You can apply aggregate functions such as sum, average, minimum, maximum, count, first, and last to your data.
- ReportSmith performs multilevel sorts in ascending or descending order. It places data fields or summary calculations in your report headers or footers.
- True Draft Mode option cuts processing time dramatically by using a subset of the larger database during the design of a report.
- ReportSmith contains an embedded macro language, which is ReportBasic that gives you the tools you need to build advanced reports.
- You can use ReportBasic to create compound reports with multiple embedded objects such as charts, graphs, images, or sound bites -- and then perform in-place editing.
- ReportSmith's WYSIWYG "live" data aids easy report creation as you see your data while you design your report.
- Report types include columnar, crosstab, form, and mailing label. And, you have available all Avery-standard mailing labels.
- ReportSmith's predefined report styles combine aesthetics such as typeface, color schemes, borders, and patterns.
- You choose one and your report takes on an attractive and finished look instantly, or you can create your own style for a custom look.
- You can view and edit at zoom levels ranging from 25% to 400%.
- ReportSmith's named connection function creates database aliases for point-and-click database access.
- You can easily create field and table name aliases to remember names.
- The multiple document interface provides access to multiple reports simultaneously. Context-sensitive Help puts answers at your fingertips.
- ReportSmith's moveable ruler, snap-to grid, and alignment toolbox allow accurate, easy positioning of report objects.
- Drag-and-drop editing facilitates report formatting.
- Additional formatting options include widow and orphan control, numerous page-break options, and the ability to hide both detail and repetitive field values.
- ReportSmith provides you with the ability to query your databases without knowing SQL.
- So, you can enhance the precision and utility of your reports with more relevant and additional data.
- ReportSmith's drag-and-drop query capabilities allow you to drag data from the surface of your report directly to a query window to create new queries.
- ReportSmith's hypertext feature allows you to select from English phrase lists so you can readily build queries instead of using SQL or other database languages.
- ReportSmith's master/detail reporting lets you link multiple queries together, even across heterogeneous data sources.
- For example, a bank statement report could include a master query returning customer names from SQL Server, while detail queries provide savings account data from Oracle and checking account information from Sybase for each customer.
- ReportSmith supports an unlimited number of queries in its master/detail report.
- ReportSmith's powerful crosstabs permits you to readily and clearly display summary information.
- You can layer multiple rows and columns, and you can directly edit or pivot the data as needed.
- ReportSmith permits you to create multiple value crosstabs, such as financial reports that show budget, actual costs, and the variance, and place dynamic crosstabs in headers and footers.
- And, you can create reports containing more than one report format.
- ReportSmith shows columns in form reports, multiple crosstabs, or any other combination that you need to clearly present your information.
- You can use the power of ReportSmith to calculate derived fields and summary values in your reports, and to apply aggregate functions, such as sum, average, minimum, maximum, count, first, and last.
- ReportSmith performs multilevel sorts in ascending or descending order, or you can sort by value or custom group specifications.
- No matter how large your report, ReportSmith is powerful enough to handle very large databases - databases that may be too large for other report writers to handle.
- ReportSmith's client/server memory management allows you to choose where the data resultset is stored - in local client memory, on the client's hard disk, or on the server.
- To quickly create reports against large databases, true draft mode lets you build and modify reports using a subset of the database, dramatically reducing processing time.
- ReportSmith is certified to connect to the current releases of these databases through native connections or the database vendor's ODBC driver: - Microsoft SQL Server
- - Microsoft Access
- - Oracle
- - Cache
- - SQL Base
- - SyBase
- ReportSmith Desktop: Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- ReportSmith Enterprise: Windows Server 2008 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Windows Server 2012 (64-bit).
- ReportSmith Web with Enterprise: Windows Server 2008 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Windows Server 2012 (64-bit).
- ReportSmith Desktop: Desktop PC with 1GHz or higher CPU and a minimum of 512MB RAM with 32MB free disk space.
- ReportSmith Viewer: Desktop PC with 1GHz or higher CPU and a minimum of 512MB RAM with 32MB free disk space.
- ReportSmith Enterprise: Server PC with 1GHz or higher CPU, 1GB RAM, 100MB free disk space, and TCP/IP network connectivity.
- ReportSmith Web with Enterprise: Server PC with 1GHz or higher CPU, 1GB RAM, 100MB free disk space, TCP/IP network connectivity, Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) Version 5 or later, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later.
- Printers: Any printer compatible with the operating systems listed on the Integration and Operating Systems page.
Write Your Own Review